- Each player gets the gangster tableau in his color, three movement cards, his car and 9 gangsters.
- During the game, players use the movement cards to drive their cars through the different districts of Chicago.
- Instead of driving on, players can also drop gangsters in a district to be better represented there. It is also possible to load your own gangsters back into the car if they are needed more urgently elsewhere.
- In the districts there are scoreboards on which the gangsters are placed and which show how many influence points are to be gained there.
Three times in the game there is a "day of reckoning". Here the players get influence points according to the majority on the scoreboards.
- You can also annoy the other players a little by loading foreign gangsters into the trunk of your car and dropping them off at the harbor for a "Sicilian breakfast". There you can also get hold of special equipment for your car, which allows you, for example, to drive one district further than a movement card indicates.
- After three "days of reckoning. the game is over and the gangster boss with the most influence wins.
100 gangsters, 5 cars, 5 influence markers, 15 movement cards, 13 district cards, 6 casino cards, 5 gangster tableaus, 15 scoreboards, 30 special equipment, 8 doubler markers, 3 overview tableaus, 1 game board, 1 game manual
Author: Thorsten GimmlerWarning: Caution! Not suitable for children under 36 months.